Renzacci HS Series - High Spin Washer Extractors
High-spin washer extractors hs is a delicate power from the style and innovation centre renzacci the future of the water cleaning takes shape with the new techniques of personal cleaning.Renzacci exclusively presents the new technology “otc” (one touch clean), easy and accessible thanks to the innovative touch screen system with graphic and ultrapolarized lcd display: possibility to quickly and intuitively create with just one touch almost infinite combinations to adjust times, pauses and rotation sense of the drum for the treatment of the most delicate garments – control of the temperatures and bath levels personalizing them according to the garments to be washed – continuous control system “multicheck system” with guidance in real time and self-diagnose system.The manual or automatic operation “dual override” with a minimum of 50 programmes fully re-programmable make it the ideal computer to also carry out the most modern wet cleaning techniques.
THE SUPER-CENTRIFUGES OF THE HS SERIES ARE AVAILABLE IN A WIDE RANGE OF LOAD CAPACITIES.
FROM 11 TO 55 Kg following are the models:
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL DUTY SERIES:
- Futuristic design of the housing with “opposed undulation”, the most innovative and productive techniques for the maximum silence, stability and solidity of the machines.
- Drum with “aquawave®” system for an optimal and personalized washing performance according to the washed garment.
- Extra-large stainless steel loading door with global vision loading techniques.
- Advanced engineering technique with inclined system “sensor rail”, and anti-vibrations system with active suspensions multigrade.
- Enhanced g-force for a yet more efficient extraction and high saving of the ironing cost.
- Electronic inverter with advanced software to increase the careful treatment of delicate garment.
- New coin-op versions with combined payment and differentiated rate “waterpay”. (optional)
- Water temperature programming device “eco mix ®” to perform the most difficult and delicate washing cycles.
- Possibility to fit up to xx dosing pumps for liquid soaps. (optional)
- “clean wet” system to perform the latest washing techniques in wet cleaning.
|HS 9||HS 11||HS 13||HS 16||HS 22||HS 35||HS 55||HS 90|
|Linen to capacity ratio||1/10||1/10||1/10||1/10||1/10||1/10||1/10|
|High speed extract||g/1'||1100||1000||1000||950||950||900||800||700|
|Low speed extract||g/1'||600||600||500||500||500||600|
|Water inlet||Ø||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||1" 1/4||1"1/4|
|Hot water inlet||Ø||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||1" 1/4||1"1/4|
|Water drain||Ø||1"1/2||1" 1/2||1" 1/2||1" 1/2||1" 1/2||2" 1/2||2" 1/2||2x2"1/2|