Renzacci LX Series - Stone Washing Machine
The LX series is the perfect combination of the traditional sturdiness and durability of our machines and the latest and most effective computerised technologies.It is for this reason that some of the models of the LX series are especially valued in those version that have been specifically studied for the stone washing industry and other similar sectors, the dyeing of garments and bolts, and for special and sample wool and cashmere treatments.
The LX series is available in load capacities ranging from 16 to 120 Kg in the following models:
- LX 16
- LX 22
- LX 35
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL DUTY
- LX 55
- LX 70
- LX 120
and they are all equipped with the following important construction features:
- New Renzacci design with greater robustness and a reinforced frame, with ample use of stainless steel, which is particularly resistant for intensive use by large communities, textile industries and knitwear manufacturers.
- Advanced construction concept based on "minimal maintenance" thanks to the new system with oversized, long-lasting shaft, s
upport and bearings.
- Stainless steel tub.
- Extra-large loading window in stainless steel, larger, stainless steel basket with optimised finning for the treatment of delicate garments and the effective sampling and/or fulling of garments
- High G Factor for a more effective centrifuge and huge savings in ironing costs
- Electronic inverter with advanced software to increase the careful handling of delicate garments.
- Maximum flexibility and ease of use with the new electronic “ECOMPUTER, programmer: functions both manually and automatically – re-programmable microprocessor that offers almost infinite programming and sub-programming possibilities, -- large selection of time, pauses and basket rotation options for the treatment of the most delicate garments – large back-lit display with complete information and recommendations – Multi-lingual function – Control of temperature and level of bath depending on garment type – Advanced, continuous, self-control system.
- Revolutionary “ECO MIX ®”water temperature programming device, to significantly reduce energy costs and save time for the entire cycle.
- Automatic, computer-controlled dosage systems to optimise the measurement of detergents.
|Hot water inlet||Ø||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||1" 1/4||1" 1/4||1" 1/4|
|Water inlet||Ø||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"||1" 1/4||1" 1/4||1" 1/4|
|Water drain||Ø||1/2"||1"1/2||2" 1/2||2" 1/2||2" 1/2||5"|