Juki LH-3568 Series - Two Needle Lockstitch Machine - Garment Manufacturer
The sewing machine with organized split needle bars is the only sewing machine in the industry that comes with the semi-dry head. It helps reduce poor-quality products due to oil stains even in the case of product items which have corner stitching sections.
- The semi-dry head sewing machine with organized split needle bars is only available from JUKI. Unique to JUKI
- A thread tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose. Unique to JUKI
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms. Unique to JUKI
- The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
- Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
- The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
- The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A are provided with a production support function.
|Application||S: Medium-weight, G: Jeans and heavy-weight|
|Max. sewing speed||3,000sti/min|
|Max. stitch length||5mm|
|Presser foot||Standard hook: 7mm (by hand), 13mm (by knee)|
|Needle||S: DP×5(#14) #9～#16
G: DP×5 (#21) #16～#23