Eisenkolb BCP 2200 - Automatic Blind Stitch Curtain Hemming Machine
• Equipped with Treasure 1-thread chain stitch blind stitch machine.
• Compact, slim type frame with fully synchronized, 550 cm long, conveyor belt simpliﬁ es the handling of large and heavy curtains.
• Machine equipped with 2 multifunctional air injection hemmers to obtain a perfect, 100 %, turn of double hems up to
120 mm, even when thin and transparent fabrics are processed.
• Both double and single hems can be made by the same hemmer.
• Sewing section extendible to ease threading, cleaning and maintenance.
• Fully automatic, PLC-controlled, autonomous sewing sequence without interference of the operator increases productivity by overlapping working method.
• Optimal control of start/stop functions by pulling cables, situated along the entire operator side of the machine.
• An extended puller to process lower hems up to 180 mm is available as an option.
• Machine measurements 550 x 160 cm